Single Source – Let Newark Wire Cloth, a knowledgeable, reliable, and tested source take full responsibility for your parts! Our company is committed to achieving the quality standards highlighted by recognized standards-setting organizations such as ISO, NADCAP, and 3A
Quality – Newark Wire Cloth works to ISO standards – Newark’s manufacturing operation is compliant with the QS 9000 platform. We have selected this quality standard from the many quality systems used today. It is a management system that mandates continuous improvement. Our manufacturing facility is QS 9000 compliant, and for those demanding more, we’ve been able to customize our manufacturing process and add to our normal inspection criteria to better serve our customer’s needs.
We’re here to help! A chemical analysis, a drawing revision change, to answer a quality survey, or a walk through audit – our quality assurance staff is ready, willing, and able to assist.
Engineering and Customer Service – Knowledgeable and experienced staff – both on the shop floor and in the office are always available…to discuss an application, prove out the feasibility of a prototype design, or re-engineer a long standing part.
- We know wire cloth.
- We know how to fabricate wire cloth parts, filters, and strainers.
- When you call, you’ll speak with a “live” person, not a machine – (we also have voice mail for those who prefer it).
- Contact Newark Wire Cloth for your next fabricated wire cloth part!
Quoting your fabricated part requirement?
Try and provide us with as much information as possible when submitting an inquiry. A drawing is best. A complete description helps. Working together, we will generate a meaningful quotation.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Materials of Construction
- Rough Dimensional Sketch…or engineering drawing of the part or assembly
- Construction Details…types of seams, type of welding, support layers, etc.
- Mesh Specification…mesh count, wire diameter, and opening size (or if this is not available) the particle size to be retained.